Are you in need of help due to isolation or self-quarantine from the Coronavirus Pandemic? Do you need prayer? Fill out the form below to let us know what you need and one of our team will connect with you.
Are you willing to help?
Would you like to join our team of community care partners during this crisis? Fill out the form below and let us know. One of our outreach team members will contact you with details on how you can help those in need.
LOOKING FOR A WAY TO LOVE WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS?
Do you want to love your neighbors during the Coronavirus pandemic? This flyer can help, just click to open and print. It’s a quick way to connect with your neighbors and let them know you’re willing to help all while practicing appropriate social distancing!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Make sure you check your temperature, wash your hands, and that you don’t feel ill.
- Print and fill out the flyer. Please wash surfaces and hands before filling out the flyer.
- Deliver the completed flyers to your neighbors. It is illegal to put anything in a mailbox if it hasn’t been mailed, but door handles, etc., are fine. Just ensure visible placement.
- If you are hand-delivering these, after you knock or ring the doorbell, make sure you take a couple of steps back to maintain the appropriate social distance. It’s a good idea to sanitize your hands or change gloves between houses to limit the possibility of spreading germs.
- Follow up! If your neighbor contacts you, be consistent in responding. If you get sick or are unable, contact us and pass the need on.