Compassion Offering — November 24th
Every year we provide Christmas relief to hundreds of families though our Toy Shop. We invite you to be a part of making a child’s Christmas memorable by giving an offering of thanksgiving for the lives that will be touched through our compassion ministries this Christmas season.
WAYS TO GIVE:
- Ask others who might be purchasing gifts for you and your family to give to the Compassion Offering instead.
- Skip a holiday meal(s), either eating in or out, and give those dollars to the Compassion Offering.
- Opt out of your holiday movie at the theater and rent one instead.
- Give to the Compassion Offering in the name of someone you would normally give a gift to for Christmas.
HOW TO START THE CONVERSATION:
- Pick a night to sit down and talk about how this might impact your Christmas. Set a time limit, maybe 15 minutes.
- Text, Facebook or email the date to anyone you need at the meeting.
- For your youngest, a simple reminder on the refrigerator or in their lunch box will do.
WHAT TO TALK ABOUT:
- Decide how you will spend differently this year.
- Discuss the suggestions above.
- Decide now what you want to do and give.